Federica Buzzi is an independent curator and writer, her current research integrates architecture with contemporary art to interrupt mono-disciplinary discourse and advance the understanding of these fields towards their relationship with general culture. She experiments with a range of formats including exhibitions, publications, writing, commissions and events.
Trained in architecture at the Politecnico di Milano, she continued her studies with the Curating Contemporary Art MA at the Royal College of Art in London, where she graduated in 2016. In 2018 she took part in the 8th Gwangju Biennale International Curator Course. Currently she lives in Florence where she works for Centro Nazionale di Produzione Virgilio Sieni on Quarto Paesaggio, a project of urban regeneration through dance and performance.
1. Portrait by Serena Vittorini
2. Graphic identity of DEMIMMONDE#1 by Roxanne Maillet
3. DEMIMMONDE#1, 14 February 2019, Hectolitre, Brussels. Ph_Serena Vittorini
4. Installation view of Maze Walkthrough by Serafín Álvarez (2014). Ph_Takashi Osaka
5. Opening night of They have traced lines and lived inside them (2016) Ph_Alexander Burgess
6. Installation view of They have traced lines and lived inside them (2016). Ph_Alexander Burgess
7. Fashionably Late (IT) graphic design by Genki Abe
8. Fashionably Late (JP) graphic design by Genki Abe